Dr. Kris Reddy FACS, West Palm Beach Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, is in the insurance network of many major insurance policies including Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Cigna.
Kris Reddy, MD, FACS
West Palm Beach Board Certifed Plastic Surgeon
1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, Florida 33406
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS: Provider for Major Insurance Plans
Having the comfort that insurance will reimburse even a portion of the costs related to a medically necessary procedure, provide many patients a sense of comfort.
Dr. Kris Reddy, West Palm Beach Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, performs a number of procedures that insurance companies may cover or reimburse.
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS, West Palm Beach board certified plastic surgeon, has the rare double honor of being a Fellow of American and International College of Surgeons, the only board certified plastic surgeon in Palm Beach County, Florida to hold both of these prestigious honors. Dr. Reddy is also a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
The procedures that an insurance company pays for or reimburses depends on the insurance company and the type of insurance coverage that you would have with the insurance company. The most basic criteria for coverage is that the procedure is deemed by the insurance company to be medically necessary. Again, the definition of medically necessary varies based on the insurance company and plan.
Typically, medically necessary is reconstructive surgery which is performed on abnormal structures caused by congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors, or disease. This can include surgery to improve function or to give a normal appearance.
· Nasal Surgery (Septoplasty): If performed to correct deformities resulting from birth, disease, or problems with breathing.
· Skin Biopsies: If performed to test to determine if the lesion is cancerous.
· Breast Surgery: If performed to correct asymmetry, reduce large breasts causing health problems, reconstruction due to loss, congenital absence (was born with only one breast), or reduce large male breasts. These conditions must meet the minimum severity to be deemed medically necessary.
· Ear Surgery (Otoplasty): If performed to correct deformed ears by birth, disease, or injury.
· Eyelid Surgery (Upper Lid Blepharoplasty): If performed to correct drooping eyelids that are causing vision problems or correct eyelids that are turned in an abnormal way. A vision test is usually necessary to determine if the condition is sufficiently.
· Abdominal Surgery: If performed to improve or eliminate health problems such as back pain, sores, hernia, rashes, or to help improve the ability to walk normally.
Most insurance companies will not cover cosmetic surgery that reshapes normal structures on the body to improve the self-esteem or appearance of a patient.
Dr. Reddy participates in many of the major plans including Medicare, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, and United Healthcare.
Consultation with Dr. Kris Reddy for plastic surgery in West Palm Beach
Dr. Reddy offers a free and private consultation during which Dr. Reddy and you will explore plastic surgery options suitable for your objectives, lifestyle, and lifestage.
No matter what's motivating you, don't spend any more time just thinking about plastic surgery in West Palm Beach. When you complete the form below or call (561) 304-0001 for a free, private consultation with West Palm Beach board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kris Reddy, you can feel confident that you will receive excellent care.
South Florida plastic surgery patients including West Palm Beach plastic surgery, Palm Beach plastic surgery, Boca Raton plastic surgery, Delray Beach plastic surgery, Boynton Beach plastic surgery, and Palm Beach Gardens plastic surgery patients provide Dr. Kris Reddy excellent ratings and reviews.