Dr. Kris Reddy FACS, West Palm Beach Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, is in the insurance network of many major insurance policies including Medicare, Blue Cross Blue Shield, United Healthcare, and Cigna.
Kris Reddy, MD, FACS
West Palm Beach Board Certifed Plastic Surgeon
1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, Florida 33406
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS: Provider for Major Insurance Plans
Having the comfort that insurance will reimburse even a portion of the costs related to a medically necessary procedure, provide many patients a sense of comfort.
Dr. Kris Reddy, West Palm Beach Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, performs a number of procedures that insurance companies may cover or reimburse.
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS, West Palm Beach board certified plastic surgeon, has the rare double honor of being a Fellow of American and International College of Surgeons, the only board certified plastic surgeon in Palm Beach County, Florida to hold both of these prestigious honors. Dr. Reddy is also a member of the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery.
The procedures that an insurance company pays for or reimburses depends on the insurance company and the type of insurance coverage that you would have with the insurance company. The most basic criteria for coverage is that the procedure is deemed by the insurance company to be medically necessary. Again, the definition of medically necessary varies based on the insurance company and plan.
Typically, medically necessary is reconstructive surgery which is performed on abnormal structures caused by congenital defects, developmental abnormalities, trauma, infection, tumors, or disease. This can include surgery to improve function or to give a normal appearance.
· Nasal Surgery (Septoplasty): If performed to correct deformities resulting from birth, disease, or problems with breathing.
· Skin Biopsies: If performed to test to determine if the lesion is cancerous.
· Breast Surgery: If performed to correct asymmetry, reduce large breasts causing health problems, reconstruction due to loss, congenital absence (was born with only one breast), or reduce large male breasts. These conditions must meet the minimum severity to be deemed medically necessary.
· Ear Surgery (Otoplasty): If performed to correct deformed ears by birth, disease, or injury.
· Eyelid Surgery (Upper Lid Blepharoplasty): If performed to correct drooping eyelids that are causing vision problems or correct eyelids that are turned in an abnormal way. A vision test is usually necessary to determine if the condition is sufficiently.
· Abdominal Surgery: If performed to improve or eliminate health problems such as back pain, sores, hernia, rashes, or to help improve the ability to walk normally.
Most insurance companies will not cover cosmetic surgery that reshapes normal structures on the body to improve the self-esteem or appearance of a patient.
Dr. Reddy participates in many of the major plans including Medicare, Blue Cross and Blue Shield, Aetna, Cigna, and United Healthcare.
Consultation with Dr. Kris Reddy for plastic surgery in West Palm Beach
Dr. Reddy offers a free and private consultation during which Dr. Reddy and you will explore plastic surgery options suitable for your objectives, lifestyle, and lifestage.
No matter what's motivating you, don't spend any more time just thinking about plastic surgery in West Palm Beach. When you complete the form below or call (561) 304-0001 for a free, private consultation with West Palm Beach board certified plastic surgeon Dr. Kris Reddy, you can feel confident that you will receive excellent care.
South Florida plastic surgery patients including West Palm Beach plastic surgery, Palm Beach plastic surgery, Boca Raton plastic surgery, Delray Beach plastic surgery, Boynton Beach plastic surgery, and Palm Beach Gardens plastic surgery patients provide Dr. Kris Reddy excellent ratings and reviews.
1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, Florida 33406
For Directions, Please Click Map and Directions
Direct: (561) 304-0001 for a free, private consultation.
Llame al (561) 304-0001 para una consulta privada gratuita.
Call for details on 0% Interest Deferred Financing. available for all procedures (surgical and nonsurgical) and products.
* Results may vary from patient to patient.
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS is a member of the prestigious American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery(ASAPS), which only about 1% of board certified plastic surgeons are accepted. Dr. Reddy also has the rare distinction of being a Fellow of American and International College of Surgeons, the only board certified plastic surgeon in South Florida to have both distinctions.
Dr. Reddy does his procedures in his own AAAASF nationally accredited center, which allows him to provide the highest quality of care and highest safety standards for his patients.
Dr. Kris Reddy has the rare honor to be one of the 100 physicians nationally to be part of the Realself 100 for the highest standard of quality, safety, and satisfaction in the country which is driven by the reviews from our patients:
RealSelf Patient Reviews of Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS
The highest compliment you can pay us is when you refer a new patient and recommend our practice to a friend, family member or colleague
Dr. Reddy Societies and Honors:
Commonly Used Brands Include:
Financing Options (8 Companies and Over 30 lenders with No interest/interest deferred programs available for patients with credit scores as low as 500), including:
Dr. Kris Reddy is a board certified plastic surgeon and specializes in breast enhancement, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and redefining the face. Dr. Reddy performs breast augmentation, breast lift, breast implant revision, liposuction, tummy tuck, butt lift, facelift, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, laser resurfacing, Halo laser, dermal fillers, botox and more at the West Palm Beach Plastic Surgery Center, his nationally accredited facility, which is located in West Palm Beach.
Dr. Reddy is one of the first board certified plastic surgeons to offer the new Gummy Bear Cohesive Implant.
Dr. Kris Reddy is a leader in West Palm Beach among Board Certified Plastic Surgeons as:
- International Reputation for Breast Augmentation, Facelift, Eyelid Surgery, Nose Surgery, and Liposuction.
- A Leader in nonsurgical facelifts in West Palm Beach utilizing Voluma, Juvederm, Botox, Vollure, Restylane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft, Volbella, and Radiesse.
- Leading board certified plastic surgeon injector (in terms of volume) for Botox and Dermal Fillers as most prolific injectors of Botox, Voluma, Juvederm, Vollure, Restylane, Restylane Silk, and Restylane Lyft.
- Certified Coolsculpting Center and Certified Kybella Center in West Palm Beach
- the only physician in West Palm Beach to offer the cutting edge Halo Laser. Certified Clinician for Halo Laser and Laser Resurfacing.
- A West Palm Beach leader for plastic surgery for men including procedures such as male breast reduction.
Correcting Triangle of Aging
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS, West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon, can address this triangle of age either surgically with procedures such as facelift, fat transfer to the face, and/or chin liposuction. Alternatively, Dr. Reddy can address the triangle of aging with dermal fillers such as voluma and/or nonsurgical fat reduction procedures such as Coolsculpting or kybella. Laser resurfacing procedures as Halo also helps. Some typical signs of aging include loss of collagen, formation of lines and wrinkles, drooping skin in the cheeks, brown spots and rough skin texture, and sagging skin on the jawline.
Live Your Life Forever Young
"Live Your Life Forever Young” is one of Dr. Reddy's unique concepts which he derived partially from the research and publication of Dr. Anne Lynn S. Chang of the Stanford University School of Medicine as published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology and scientists Dieter Manstein, MD, PhD and R. Rox Anderson, MD of Harvard University.
As applied at his AAAASF nationally accredited center, “Live Your Life Forever Young” means providing patients significant transformation without needing them to alter their lifestyle.
Some of the key procedures that would fall under this concept include Coolsculpting which is a revolutionary nonsurgical treatment for fat reduction (Dr. Reddy has the only Certified Coolsculpting Center in West Palm Beach), Halo Laser Resurfacing which is widely recognized as the first major advance in laser resurfacing in 2 decades (Dr. Reddy has the only Halo Laser in West Palm Beach and treats appropriate patients with traditional laser), and Nonsurgical Facelift utilizing Voluma, Juvederm, Volbella, Vollure, Restylane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Refyne/Defyne, and Radiesse. Dr. Reddy is a an experienced and expert physician injector.
Warning: Many of the before and after photographs on this website contain nudity.The photographs are meant for educational purposes. If you are offended by such material or are under the age of 18, please do not continue to read.