Kris Reddy, MD, FACS
West Palm Beach Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, Florida 33406
Consultation for Dermal Fillers in West Palm Beach
To request a free, private consultation with Dr. Reddy regarding dermal fillers, you can complete the form below or call (561) 304-0001.
You can feel confident that you will receive excellent care from Dr. Kris Reddy FACS and staff.
Dr. Kris Reddy: Dermal Fillers Expert in West Palm Beach
For over 30 years as a board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Kris Reddy FACS FICS has developed extensive expertise in aesthetic plastic surgery and cosmetic procedures. Dr. Reddy is dedicated to providing quality care and personalized attention for his patients. Dr. Reddy’s results will allow you to look and feel your best. Dr. Kris Reddy specializes in natural looking results of cosmetic procedures for the face, breast, and body. Dr. Reddy is the leading Board Certified Plastic Surgeon injector of Botox and Dermal Fillers in West Palm Beach (in terms of volume).
Dr. Reddy performs dermal fillers for a variety of cosmetic concerns including wrinkles, volume loss, thin lips, and undereye hollowness.
Common Indications for Dermal Fillers in West Palm Beach
1) Cheek Enhancement - Over time, we naturally lose volume in our face and body. Dr. Reddy can restore the volume using filler, most commonly voluma.
2) Frown Lines - Lines can hide your true facial emotions. Dr. Kris Reddy FACS can utilize dermal filler to smooth out those lines, and let your true emotions come through.
3) Lip Line - Dr. Kris Reddy FACS can utilize a dermal filler to accentuate your lip line without dramatically changing your appearance.
4) Nose to Mouth - Deep nasolabial folds can create an "angry" look. Dr. Kris Reddy FACS can utilize a dermal filler to soften the appearance.
5) Sad Mouth - Aging can hide your expression in your mouth not allowing you to properly express joy. Dr. Kris Reddy FACS can utilize dermal filler in the corners of your mouth to bring back your happy smile.
6) Smile Lines - Dr. Kris Reddy FACS can utilize unwanted lines (present when you smile but deepen as you age) typically found in your cheeks.
7) Worry Lines - Dr. Kris Reddy FACS can utilize dermal fillers to reduce lines created by stress.
8) Plump Lips - Dr. Kris Reddy FACS can use dermal fillers to enhance the lips, due to naturally thin lips or loss of volume due to aging.
9) Tear Trough (Tired Eyes) - Looking tired from dark circles. Dr. Kris Reddy FACS can possibly improve using dermal fillers. Tear trough injections is an advanced injection technique and requires considerable skill from Dr. Reddy, proper patient selection, and patience from the patient for patient happiness with the procedure. It generally takes about 2 weeks to see improvement in appearance after treatment. Patients are prone to bruising and need to allocate enough time for proper healing.
10) "Smoker's lines" or "lipstick lines" are common as our lips age, lose volume, and form wrinkles from repetitive use of the underlying orbicularis oris muscle. Dr. Reddy can utilize dermal fillers to soften these lines.
Juvederm in West Palm Beach
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS performs Juvederm Ultra, an FDA-approved filler that's part of the Juvederm collection of injectables, to correct facial wrinkles including deep nasolabial folds (the lines from your nose to the corners of your mouth), smoker's (lines above the upper lip caused typically by smoking or sun damage, and marionette lines (the lines from the corners of your mouth down toward your jawline). Dr. Reddy can also use Juvederm Ultra to enhance the lips. Results typically last about six months.
Voluma in West Palm Beach
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS performs Voluma, an FDA-approved filler that's part of the Juvederm collection of injectables, specifically in the mid-face to add volume in the cheeks, due to age or weight loss. With full correction which may take multiple syringes either done together or spaced out over time, the results can last up to 2 years.
Volbella in West Palm Beach
Dr. Kris Reddy typically utilizes Volbella, an FDA-approved injection to increase lip fullness and soften the appearance of "smoker's lines" around the mouth. It may also be used to fill pitted acne scarring in the face. Unlike other fillers, Volbella blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid, which allows it to create subtle volume that lasts for up to a year (although patient's typically has volbella treatments every 6 months).
Vollure in West Palm Beach
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS performs Vollure XC in the U.S. (Volift in Europe), part of the Juvederm collection of hyaluronic acid facial fillers, primarily to smooth nasolabial folds. The product can be used in other areas, especially for patients with thin skin. These fillers use Vycross technology, which blends different molecular weights of hyaluronic acid to deliver results that last up to 18 months.
Questions and Answers Dermal Fillers in West Palm Beach
Question: How do you limit bruising with fillers?
Answer: Medications to avoid 7 days before treatment include aspirin, exedrin, ibuprofren (Motrin, Aleve, Advil), St. John's Wart, Omega 3 fatty acids, Vitamin E & Ginseng to name a few. If you need pain medication, tylenol is generally fine to have. Also, minimize drinking 1 - 2 for the week before injections. Try eating pineapple 2-3 times for 1-2 days prior to injections. Take Arnica Montana per Dr. Reddy's recommendations. Dr. Reddy may also have other recommendations specific to you and the scope of treatment.
Question: What is hyaluronic acid?
Answer: Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring polysaccharide (carbohydrate) hyaluronic acid in the human body. Present in large amounts in spaces between skin cells, hyaluronic acid provides moisture, plumpness, firmness, and suppleness to the skin. The ability to produce new hyaluronic acid decreases with age. Hyaluronic acid is a powerful moisture-binding ingredient. Hyaluronic acid may also repair collagen, improve the appearance of scars, and reverse free radical damage. Hyaluronic acid is one ingredient that works across the board. Every skin type, even oily, can benefit.
Question: How is botox used versus dermal fillers?
Answer: Botox smoothes fine lines and prevents wrinkles from active muscles in the frown lines, crow's feet and glabella. Injectable fillers fills creases and folds, and adds volume and fullness to areas such as the marrionette lines, nasolabial folds, lipstick lines, lip augmentation, and cheeks.
1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, Florida 33406
For Directions, Please Click Map and Directions
Direct: (561) 304-0001 for a free, private consultation.
Llame al (561) 304-0001 para una consulta privada gratuita.
Call for details on 0% Interest Deferred Financing. available for all procedures (surgical and nonsurgical) and products.
* Results may vary from patient to patient.
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS is a member of the prestigious American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery(ASAPS), which only about 1% of board certified plastic surgeons are accepted. Dr. Reddy also has the rare distinction of being a Fellow of American and International College of Surgeons, the only board certified plastic surgeon in South Florida to have both distinctions.
Dr. Reddy does his procedures in his own AAAASF nationally accredited center, which allows him to provide the highest quality of care and highest safety standards for his patients.
Dr. Kris Reddy has the rare honor to be one of the 100 physicians nationally to be part of the Realself 100 for the highest standard of quality, safety, and satisfaction in the country which is driven by the reviews from our patients:
RealSelf Patient Reviews of Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS
The highest compliment you can pay us is when you refer a new patient and recommend our practice to a friend, family member or colleague
Dr. Reddy Societies and Honors:
Commonly Used Brands Include:
Financing Options (8 Companies and Over 30 lenders with No interest/interest deferred programs available for patients with credit scores as low as 500), including:
Dr. Kris Reddy is a board certified plastic surgeon and specializes in breast enhancement, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and redefining the face. Dr. Reddy performs breast augmentation, breast lift, breast implant revision, liposuction, tummy tuck, butt lift, facelift, rhinoplasty, blepharoplasty, laser resurfacing, Halo laser, dermal fillers, botox and more at the West Palm Beach Plastic Surgery Center, his nationally accredited facility, which is located in West Palm Beach.
Dr. Reddy is one of the first board certified plastic surgeons to offer the new Gummy Bear Cohesive Implant.
Dr. Kris Reddy is a leader in West Palm Beach among Board Certified Plastic Surgeons as:
- International Reputation for Breast Augmentation, Facelift, Eyelid Surgery, Nose Surgery, and Liposuction.
- A Leader in nonsurgical facelifts in West Palm Beach utilizing Voluma, Juvederm, Botox, Vollure, Restylane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft, Volbella, and Radiesse.
- Leading board certified plastic surgeon injector (in terms of volume) for Botox and Dermal Fillers as most prolific injectors of Botox, Voluma, Juvederm, Vollure, Restylane, Restylane Silk, and Restylane Lyft.
- Certified Coolsculpting Center and Certified Kybella Center in West Palm Beach
- the only physician in West Palm Beach to offer the cutting edge Halo Laser. Certified Clinician for Halo Laser and Laser Resurfacing.
- A West Palm Beach leader for plastic surgery for men including procedures such as male breast reduction.
Correcting Triangle of Aging
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS, West Palm Beach Plastic Surgeon, can address this triangle of age either surgically with procedures such as facelift, fat transfer to the face, and/or chin liposuction. Alternatively, Dr. Reddy can address the triangle of aging with dermal fillers such as voluma and/or nonsurgical fat reduction procedures such as Coolsculpting or kybella. Laser resurfacing procedures as Halo also helps. Some typical signs of aging include loss of collagen, formation of lines and wrinkles, drooping skin in the cheeks, brown spots and rough skin texture, and sagging skin on the jawline.
Live Your Life Forever Young
"Live Your Life Forever Young” is one of Dr. Reddy's unique concepts which he derived partially from the research and publication of Dr. Anne Lynn S. Chang of the Stanford University School of Medicine as published in the Journal of Investigative Dermatology and scientists Dieter Manstein, MD, PhD and R. Rox Anderson, MD of Harvard University.
As applied at his AAAASF nationally accredited center, “Live Your Life Forever Young” means providing patients significant transformation without needing them to alter their lifestyle.
Some of the key procedures that would fall under this concept include Coolsculpting which is a revolutionary nonsurgical treatment for fat reduction (Dr. Reddy has the only Certified Coolsculpting Center in West Palm Beach), Halo Laser Resurfacing which is widely recognized as the first major advance in laser resurfacing in 2 decades (Dr. Reddy has the only Halo Laser in West Palm Beach and treats appropriate patients with traditional laser), and Nonsurgical Facelift utilizing Voluma, Juvederm, Volbella, Vollure, Restylane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Refyne/Defyne, and Radiesse. Dr. Reddy is a an experienced and expert physician injector.
Warning: Many of the before and after photographs on this website contain nudity.The photographs are meant for educational purposes. If you are offended by such material or are under the age of 18, please do not continue to read.