What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
1501 Forest Hill Boulevard
West Palm Beach, Florida 33406
For Directions, Please Click Map and Directions
Direct: (561) 304-0001 for a free, private consultation.
Llame al (561) 304-0001 para una consulta privada gratuita.
Call for details on 0% Interest Deferred Financing. available for all procedures (surgical and nonsurgical) and products.
Payment plans available for Botox, Dermal Filler, Coolsculpting, and Halo laser treatments.
* Results may vary from patient to patient.
Dr. Kris Reddy FACS is a member of the prestigious American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery(ASAPS), which only about 1% of board certified plastic surgeons are accepted. Dr. Reddy also has the rare distinction of being a Fellow of American and International College of Surgeons, the only board certified plastic surgeon in South Florida to have both distinctions.
Dr. Reddy does his procedures in his own AAAASF nationally accredited center, which allows him to provide the highest quality of care and highest safety standards for his patients.
Dr. Kris Reddy has the rare honor to be one of the 100 physicians nationally to be part of the Realself 100 for the highest standard of quality, safety, and satisfaction in the country which is driven by the reviews from our patients:
RealSelf Patient Reviews of Kris M. Reddy, MD, FACS
The highest compliment you can pay us is when you refer a new patient and recommend our practice to a friend, family member or colleague
With Check Your Rate from GreenSky Patient Solutions®, patients can now review and prequalify for financing (including 6 and 12 month 0% interest deferred financing) without affecting your credit score
Apply 0% Interest Deferred Financing
Dr. Reddy Societies and Honors:
Commonly Used Brands Include:
Financing Options including:
Dr. Kris Reddy is a board certified plastic surgeon and specializes in breast enhancement, body contouring, facial rejuvenation, and redefining the face. Dr. Reddy performs breast augmentation, breast lift, breast implant revision, breast implant removal, liposuction, tummy tuck, butt lift, facelift, rhinoplasty (nose surgery, blepharoplasty (eyelids surgery), laser resurfacing, Halo laser, dermal fillers, botox and more at the West Palm Beach Plastic Surgery Center, his nationally accredited facility, which is located in West Palm Beach.
Dr. Reddy is one of the first board certified plastic surgeons to offer the new Gummy Bear Cohesive Implant.
Dr. Kris Reddy is a leader in West Palm Beach among Board Certified Plastic Surgeons as:
- International Reputation for Breast Implants, Facelift/Neck Lift, Eyelid Surgery, Nose Surgery, Ear Surgery. and Liposuction.
- Leading West Palm Beach plastic surgeon injector in dermal fillers and Botox utilizing Voluma, Juvederm, Botox, Vollure, Volbella, Restylane, Restylane Silk, Restylane Lyft, Restylane Refyne/Defyne and Radiesse including for nonsurgical facelift, and lip augmentation.
- Certified Coolsculpting Center and Certified Kybella Center in West Palm Beach
- Only physician in West Palm Beach to offer the cutting edge Halo Laser. Certified Clinician for Halo Laser and Laser Resurfacing.
- A West Palm Beach leader for plastic surgery for men including procedures such as male breast reduction/gynecomastia correction.
- Offers 3 procedures to correct a "double chin" including Chin Liposuction, Coolsculpting/Coolmini, and Kybella.
- Providing Latisse, Obagi and SkinMedica Skin Care Products.
- Performs Lipoma Removal, Basal Cell Carcinoma Skin Cancer Correction, Mole/Skin Lesion Removal, and Torn Earlobe Repair.
Warning: Many of the before and after photographs on this website contain nudity.The photographs are meant for educational purposes. If you are offended by such material or are under the age of 18, please do not continue to read.